Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Exciting News. Secret Life To Become Public Art Installation!


For the last year, while I have been working on photographing this series, I’ve been in conversation with the Culver City Art Cultural Affairs to turn The Secret Life of Swimmers into a Public Art Installation. After many meetings, I am thrilled to report that the Culver City Council voted unanimously in support of turning The Secret Life of Swimmers into a series of banners that will hang in downtown Culver City this summer through September.
After September, the banners will move to Sepulveda Blvd where they will remain for the next two years.
In addition to the banners, there will also be a website and virtual gallery dedicated to the project. There,  you can read about the swimmers and see a film I made.
The banners will go up in the next ten days, and I will post  the information here when they do.
The Secret Life of Swimmers
In the meantime,  here is a sneak peak of the film for you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..


    prom dresses

    ReplyDelete