Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yummy Daniel




This is Daniel. This is his first portrait, which he kindly agreed to let me shoot today.

Let’s talk about all the yum factors for a moment.

First I’ll start with the weather. It’s January 15th and it was about 82 degrees outside.

Secondly, I swam two miles in the glorious sunshine before I took his picture, that was also pretty yummy. 

Let’s see what else am I missing….?  

Oh, Daniel can save your life. Seriously, if you don’t have a heart attack by looking at him, he can save your life. He’s the Culver City Fire Inspector and he had just completed a 21 mile run earlier in the morning to prepare for an upcoming marathon in Japan next month. I’ll have to wait until he gets back to take his second portrait, but, it’s worth the wait because we’re going to have flames.

Yeah, he’s pretty yummy too.  And, he’s a really nice guy to boot. We spent a good thirty minutes talking about his job as a firefighter and it's clear he loves his job. 




 I’m not the only one who thought he was yummy. This is Liz. I had just taken her portrait and she was getting ready to leave. Interesting that she chose to cross right behind Daniel.   Hmm… she looks focused on something… 

 More soon with the delightful Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment